1. Which of the following regulates the glycolytic pathway?
a. Phosphoglycerate mutase
c. Pyruvate kinase
d. Hexose isomerase
e. Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase
2. Select the correct multiple answer using ONE of the keys A, B, C, D or E as follows:
A. 1, 2 and 3 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 4 are correct
D. only 4 is correct
E. all are correct
In the glycolytic pathway, which of the following reactions involve the production of ATP?
1. Phosphoenolpyruvate –> pyruvate
2. Fructose 6-phosphate –> fructose 1,6-bisohosphate
3. 1,3-bisphosphoglycerate –> 3-phosphoglycerate
4. Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate –> 1,3-bisphosphoglycerate